Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello out there...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArkieGamer
Nurgling on Antibiotics
ArkieGamer

Hello out there... Empty
PostSubject: Hello out there...   Hello out there... Icon_minitime11th December 2011, 6:01 pm

Hi,

My name is Tim, and I think I know a few of you guys from the RPG world.

I've recently decided (against my last vestiges of sanity) to take up the table top wargaming hobby, and have invested fairly heavy in 20mm (1/72nd) WW2. I'm using Troops, Weapons, & Tactics for my skirmish rules, and will be gaming engagements between reinforced platoons and smaller units.

None of that has anything to do with Warhammer, really, but I thought this might be a good place to meet wargamers, and at the very least we can trade terrain building and painting techniques.

If any of you are interested in historicals, I've been building both 'sides' and I'm definitely going to be in need of opponents in the coming months.

Oh! I'm in Farmington, but am willing to play anywhere in Washington or Benton Counties.

Tim

P.S. My blog for this sort of thing (lots of pictures, ranting, and speculation) is ArkieGamer on Wordpress. I'd post a link, but that feature is disabled for us newbies.
Back to top Go down
http://arkiegamer.wordpress.com/
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Hello out there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello out there...   Hello out there... Icon_minitime11th December 2011, 6:50 pm

Ahoy and Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Hello out there...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Introductions-
Jump to: