Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Large Nid Army for sale!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

Large Nid Army for sale! Empty
PostSubject: Large Nid Army for sale!   Large Nid Army for sale! Icon_minitime18th October 2011, 5:17 pm

I'm selling a 3.6k point fully painted NID army. Asking around $1,250 for it. If you are interested or know of someone that is let me know. Just asking around the local scene before I throw it up on ebay.

2x Tyrants
6x hive guard
12x warriors
3x lictors
22 genestealers
2x broodlords
20x hormagaunts
10x ripper swarms
6x carnifexes
2x trygons

All fully painted in the Kraken colors by yours truly. I'll give it a couple days if there isn't any AR interest it's going on Ebay. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Trygonz
Squig with flatulence
Trygonz

PostSubject: Re: Large Nid Army for sale!   Large Nid Army for sale! Icon_minitime27th February 2012, 11:21 pm

i would like to buy some of them if you still have them, monkeyman is also intrested so p.m. himm about it please, i would be willing to buys ome of your genestealers ( say 5) for about 15 bucks, and 3 warriors with deathspitters and a lash whip and bonesword if you have them for 25 bucks, and abut ten gaunts with devourers for 20 bucks also, are these prices any good for you? if you have any gaunts i mean
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Large Nid Army for sale!   Large Nid Army for sale! Icon_minitime29th February 2012, 11:45 am

Already sold them on Ebay. Thanks for the interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large Nid Army for sale!   Large Nid Army for sale! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Large Nid Army for sale!
Page 1 of 1