Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHFB Refrence Sheet...

Go down 
+3
Verminlord
Darkhorse
sgtwaldo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sgtwaldo
Flash Git with a Grill
Flash Git with a Grill
sgtwaldo

WHFB Refrence Sheet... Empty
PostSubject: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime21st May 2011, 7:50 pm

As some of you know I have recently gotten into playing Fantasy and I love it! I had been playing 40k and its a great game, but it seems like 40k is just missing some of the dynamics that FB has. I personally think its also seems like FB is a lot cheaper to get into than 40k.
Anyways, I have played a few games, learning the rules, and I have been using reference sheets to help me out a bit. I love using them but I have noticed that the info is a bit spread out and hard to locate, and sometimes they don't have all the basic info on one set of sheets so I usually have two sets. I have noticed that I get slowed down when I have to look up basic things on the sheets and have to flip through them so I was bored waiting for my flight this week and I made a basic ref sheet that is only one page and has the info I use most on it. I'm happy with it and it looks like it will work for me so I'll post it in case anyone finds it useful. I don't know all the rules yet so if anything is incorrect, tell me.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7U6wiouvXv1ZjgzODdmNzMtZDM5Zi00M2U3LTgwMGItMGJmYWI3OGU3NzU0&hl=en_US

Also I will add the .pub file if anyone wants to put flames on it or something Smile

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7U6wiouvXv1Y2FhNWZiNDMtNDlhNC00MmQzLWJkYjQtOWZkNmRlNzgzODQz&hl=en_US
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime22nd May 2011, 12:41 am

Nice job! I can use it. Are you up for another game next Thursday AM at TSE?
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime22nd May 2011, 12:47 am

I could also play on Wednesday if are available.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Bane

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 11:36 am

I am gonna find a way to print this off before the Mega Battle on Saturday. Good work man!
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 12:02 pm

Shane,
You need to double check your reference sheet. The panic section is wrong, their is a typo in the armor save section and the to wound chart is from 7th edition.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
sgtwaldo
Flash Git with a Grill
Flash Git with a Grill
sgtwaldo

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 12:23 pm

Hey guys, make sure you proof this stuff because I pulled the charts off of two ref sheets on the web. The rest is out of the book and what I can remember. I will correct any errors and resubmit. Also did a sheet that is army specific for my WoC and has psych test stuff on it that can be easily modified for any army if anyone is intrested. I'm glad someone can find it useful Smile
Back to top Go down
sgtwaldo
Flash Git with a Grill
Flash Git with a Grill
sgtwaldo

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 8:00 pm

Ok, I fixed the errors pointed out to me and added my army specific ref sheet.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7U6wiouvXv1ZDMwYTY2ODgtYTU3MS00MmI2LWI4ZWYtMTZmNWE0ODJiZWE5&hl=en_US

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7U6wiouvXv1ZjVkMTE0OTItYTVkYy00MDc5LTkwNjktYWQ0OTc0YWQzMGIy&hl=en_US
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 8:04 pm

I missed your reply about a game on Thursday AM. I forgot that I had plans that morning, but can be available around noon. Let me know if you want a game. Thanks for working on the sheet. I'm sure it will be beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 8:41 pm

Darkhorse wrote:
I missed your reply about a game on Thursday AM. I forgot that I had plans that morning, but can be available around noon. Let me know if you want a game. Thanks for working on the sheet. I'm sure it will be beneficial.

So the reference sheet in the back of the book isn't good enough? Or is it too complicated for you to understand? scratch he he he

BTW want a rematch with your one trick pony pointy ears.
Back to top Go down
sgtwaldo
Flash Git with a Grill
Flash Git with a Grill
sgtwaldo

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 9:08 pm

First of all Verminlord you are a smartass Smile

Secondly, I've been trying to figure out if I have a pathfinder game scheduled this week. If I don't I'll probibly be able to make it. Either way I will let you know before Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 10:04 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 11:22 pm

Dear Squirminlord,

I hope you can give me more of a challenge the next time we play. Little more difficult without the plague or the 13th spell. I like the idea of the cheat sheet. You hit the nail on the head. "In the back of the book "means that I will have to be flipping back and forth at times. Not all of us have been playing as long as you, so cut us some slack!! It's too bad you couldn't be on team evil for the mega game as we would tuck your army in for a dirt nap along with the rest of the evil scum. Thanks again Sgt Waldo!
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 9:33 am

Lookin Good Sgt. Waldo, a great tool for newer players and even for some of our older players as well that are still making the switch to 8th edition.

As to Darkhorse, he talks a bunch of smack until he faces the solid army. Then it's like going to see the neonatal unit, just a bunch of whining and crying. I look forward to another game at anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 3:58 pm

sgtwaldo wrote:
First of all Verminlord you are a smartass Smile

Really? I didn't think anyone noticed. lol!
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 4:10 pm

Darkhorse wrote:
Dear Squirminlord,

I hope you can give me more of a challenge the next time we play. Little more difficult without the plague or the 13th spell. I like the idea of the cheat sheet. You hit the nail on the head. "In the back of the book "means that I will have to be flipping back and forth at times. Not all of us have been playing as long as you, so cut us some slack!! It's too bad you couldn't be on team evil for the mega game as we would tuck your army in for a dirt nap along with the rest of the evil scum. Thanks again Sgt Waldo!

Hadn't played my Chaos in 3 years and it wasn't like I put a lot of thought into my list. It was simply a "Yeah, I got that." until I filled up the 2500pts. Besides I wanted to give you a chance and not bring my rats since you always whine about this or that or the other. Sad

You should be glad my rats are not playing in the mega game. You can't handle them one on one, what makes you think you can take them with back up?

BTW Ares, don't put Darkhorse on the flank, he folds like a cheap card table. What a clown . It's like he's not even there. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 4:20 pm

Ares,
Just a joking response to a callout from the Verminlord, but if you're bored and need to protect the poor lad it's ok. A "solid army?"
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Darkhorse wrote:
Ares,
Just a joking response to a callout from the Verminlord, but if you're bored and need to protect the poor lad it's ok. A "solid army?"

My rats and I need no protection. Have you ever seen Willard?
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 8:46 pm

What?? No, I don't think I have. Do I want to?
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 11:04 pm

I may try to take off tomorrow. I assume you'll be at TSE. Have your rats ready.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 11:36 pm

Darkhorse wrote:
I may try to take off tomorrow. I assume you'll be at TSE. Have your rats ready.

I was planning on painting some GK's wednesday, but if you take off give me a call and I will come up to play.
Back to top Go down
sgtwaldo
Flash Git with a Grill
Flash Git with a Grill
sgtwaldo

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime25th May 2011, 4:00 pm

Hey I am good for a game at like 1230 or 1300 on Thursday. What point limit do you think?

Last edited by sgtwaldo on 25th May 2011, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime25th May 2011, 5:11 pm

sgtwaldo wrote:
Hey I am good for a game at like 1230 or 1300. What point limit do you think?

I wasn't able to make it up today.
Back to top Go down
sgtwaldo
Flash Git with a Grill
Flash Git with a Grill
sgtwaldo

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime26th May 2011, 10:47 am

Hey Darkhorse, wanna play today?
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime26th May 2011, 11:01 am

sgtwaldo wrote:
Hey Darkhorse, wanna play today?

If Darkhorse is not available, I will be able to play you. I should be at TSE around 10:35pm.
Back to top Go down
sgtwaldo
Flash Git with a Grill
Flash Git with a Grill
sgtwaldo

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime26th May 2011, 11:10 am

I wont be able to get there till prob 1230...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHFB Refrence Sheet...   WHFB Refrence Sheet... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHFB Refrence Sheet...
Page 1 of 1