Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PhantomPhoenix

Go down 
+5
Wildeyedjester
littleboyblues
gamewizard
Fulminata
PhantomPhoenix
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime10th August 2009, 6:02 am

What with the rest of the Castle House crew getting on here, I figured the bandwagon could use one more. I don't actually work there, but I'm there enough that sometimes it feels like I do. Been playing up at the shop for a while now, got about 2500 points of CSM, another 2400 on the way if all goes well. Planning on picking up some more Daemons to go with the ones I use to summon for an easy second army. When it comes to 40k, as far as I'm concerned Chaos is the only option. I'm also picking up some VC for WFB here soon, about 800 points I think... I'm still trying to figure out this fantasy nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime10th August 2009, 8:50 am

Go away, we don't need your kind here... I mean, welcome to the board! chaos scum...
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime10th August 2009, 9:26 am

Yaaay, more CHAOS!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime10th August 2009, 12:13 pm

CRAP! It's the laughing man!
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime10th August 2009, 1:34 pm

Hello and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime10th August 2009, 1:37 pm

That's from Ghost in the Shell - SAC isn't it? It has been ages since I have seen that. Never did make it through the first season of it even though it was really good.
Back to top Go down
Metal Head Bard
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can
Metal Head Bard

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime11th August 2009, 4:27 pm

YANDY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime11th August 2009, 5:43 pm

Yeah, it's from SAC. It's one of the few animes I can actually say I thoroughly enjoyed. @Fulminata, you're just upset about the outcome of the little play date I set up between your Guardians and my Bloodthirster.
Back to top Go down
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime11th August 2009, 8:52 pm

YANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop talking now please. :-P j/k glade to see you on here now.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime12th August 2009, 12:33 am

PhantomPhoenix wrote:
Yeah, it's from SAC. It's one of the few animes I can actually say I thoroughly enjoyed. @Fulminata, you're just upset about the outcome of the little play date I set up between your Guardians and my Bloodthirster.
Stop bragging or I will break out the Inquisition on you!!!
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime12th August 2009, 4:18 am

No bragging, just an attempt at banter... The way I think doesn't translate into text well unfortunately, and unless I'm mistaken, I held on pretty well the last time the inquisition came a'knockin.
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime12th August 2009, 8:33 am

LOL, he can brag. He tabled me Razz Granted, he used the army that I've always known would likely be my achilles heel, but he played smart and capitalized on my mistakes to take me down piecemeal. It was a good learning experience. That doesn't mean I won't get him back some day... *shakes fist in the air*
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime12th August 2009, 11:13 am

Yeah from what i have heard you could have done better. But thats part of learning. I learn something new every time i play. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime12th August 2009, 1:24 pm

PhantomPhoenix wrote:
No bragging, just an attempt at banter... The way I think doesn't translate into text well unfortunately, and unless I'm mistaken, I held on pretty well the last time the inquisition came a'knockin.

I believe if you had been doing the "Feel No Pain" rolls correctly, things would have turned out differently.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime12th August 2009, 4:04 pm

Which is why I said held on instead of tied, and we made a few mistakes in your favor as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PhantomPhoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhantomPhoenix   PhantomPhoenix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PhantomPhoenix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Introductions-
Jump to: