Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.

Go down 
+2
bdix
Eldoniousrex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Empty
PostSubject: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime4th April 2011, 6:37 pm

I've finally assembled my first 1850pt Tau list and looking for someone to play against Saturday. While not exactly new to the hobby, I have yet to actually play a game of 40k. ( Go figure. ) I'm decently versed on the basic rules and codex, but have no practical experience with them. So, some patience will be required.

If anybody is interested, I will probably try to be at War Pig Game and Hobby in Centerton around Noon Saturday. I'm open to another location or time, just let me know.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astray3.com
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime4th April 2011, 6:44 pm

A lot of us who play at centerton are going to play in the tournament in Springfield on Saturday. I could play you any other day, either Tau on Tau or with my Dark Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime4th April 2011, 7:07 pm

I figured something like that maybe going on; Being the king of bad timing and all.

I don't have any opponent race preferences. So, I'm up for playing against anything within' reason. Whatever will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime4th April 2011, 8:20 pm

Same boat. I will play you anytime, but ill also be at the tournament this weekend. Big d, will - the owner, would probably play you sat if no one else will and there are no events going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime4th April 2011, 9:44 pm

If I'm not banished from the game Saturday or decide to burn all my plastic dudes-men in a bonfire afterwards, I will probably be back the following Saturday with a tweaked list. One way or another, we will get a game in.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime4th April 2011, 10:18 pm

If you want, I could help you with a starting Tau list...I've been playing for the greater good for around a year a half now.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime4th April 2011, 10:48 pm

I'll be heading to warpig shortly after I get off from work Saturday. If you haven't found a game by 3, I'll be down to throw together a list and play.
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Tiberius
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Cpt_Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime5th April 2011, 9:15 pm

I will probably be around as well. Should be able to get you a game.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 1:57 am

Thank you for the offers of games and army building tips. I'm looking forward to hanging out and playing some 40K Saturday. Should be fun.

I tried to fit a little bit of everything into my first Tau list. That way I can start getting a feel for how I want to play them. If I had to guess, it probably resembles some sorta Hybrid-Mech army at the moment. But, I'm bound to be overcompensating in some area.

I will probably make a nuisance of myself all day Saturday, so I look forward to seeing some of you there.

Back to top Go down
Cpt_Tiberius
Cpt_Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 8:04 am

Not a problem, I'm a bit a bit rusty myself so don't worry about it. We'll figure it out as we go. Do you know how many points your list is?
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 2:31 pm

Should you find yourself in Springdale. I will be taking the Grey Knights to T-Shirt looking for some heretics to burn on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 3:14 pm

Been awhile since I've been to T-Shirt Explosion. Maybe we can arrange for my xenos to be fed to your Emperor's Finest another Saturday or Friday this month?
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime7th April 2011, 12:11 am

Eldoniousrex wrote:
Been awhile since I've been to T-Shirt Explosion. Maybe we can arrange for my xenos to be fed to your Emperor's Finest another Saturday or Friday this month?

Sounds like a plan. Look forward to purging your army.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime7th April 2011, 12:57 am

You can burn away our bodies, but you will never purge the Greater Good from the universe.

Unless purging the Greater Good is for the Greater Good. Then you probably could, and we encourage you to do so.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime7th April 2011, 1:03 am

Eldoniousrex wrote:
You can burn away our bodies, but you will never purge the Greater Good from the universe.

Unless purging the Greater Good is for the Greater Good. Then you probably could, and we encourage you to do so.

The Grey Knights purge for the GREATEST Good, the Emperor! Vile Xenos, you have been slated for Exterminatus. Feel the burn!
Back to top Go down
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime7th April 2011, 1:33 am

The Emperor of Man is dead and your ammunition smells like feces. Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime7th April 2011, 6:36 pm

Eldoniousrex wrote:
The Emperor of Man is dead and your ammunition smells like feces. Bring it on!

Hey now, just cause I will have a monkey in my army doesn't really mean they will be throwing crap at you. At least I didn't see any rules for "crap throwing" under the Jokaero, but hey, could have missed them.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime7th April 2011, 6:52 pm

And about that, it really grinds my gears that you get Space Monkeys!!! Tau should totally have access to tech-savvy space simians. It's not fair.

At least we get space dwarves, possibly dog soldiers too, to add to our cannibal chickens, cosmo insects, and fish people.*sigh*

Rackin' frackin' Astro chimps....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.   1850pt Newbie game on Saturday. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850pt Newbie game on Saturday.
Page 1 of 1