Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JDScherrey
Squat with the Squats
Squat with the Squats
JDScherrey

Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew  Empty
PostSubject: Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew    Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew  Icon_minitime28th March 2011, 3:19 pm

How do you think the following list would fair at tournaments?

HQ:
Ghazghkull
Big Mek Mek's Tools; Cybork Body; Kustom Force Field

Elite: Nobz (5)
Painboy ; Cybork Body
Nobz Cybork Body; Waaagh! Banner; Power Klaw
Nobz Cybork Body; Big Choppa
Nobz Cybork Body; Choppa;
Nobz Bosspole; Cybork Body; Power Klaw
Battlewagon ; Deff Rolla; Grot Rigger; Big Shoota (x1)

Elite: Nobz (5) * Count As Troops
Painboy ; Cybork Body
Nobz Cybork Body; Waaagh! Banner; Power Klaw
Nobz Cybork Body; Big Choppa
Nobz Cybork Body; Choppa;
Nobz Bosspole; Cybork Body; Power Klaw
Battlewagon ; Deff Rolla; Big Shoota (x1)

Troops: Boyz
Boyz 19 Choppa & Slugga;
Boyz Nob Bosspole; Power Klaw

Boyz 19 Choppa & Slugga;
Boyz Nob Bosspole; Power Klaw

Boyz 19 Shootas; Big Shoota (x2)
Boyz Nob Bosspole; Power Klaw;

Heavy Support:
Battlewagon Deff Rolla; Grot Rigger; Big Shoota (x1)

Heavy Support:

Heavy Support:

Fast Attack:
Deffkoptas x3 Twin Linked Rokkit Launcha (on each)

Should I divide the Deffkoptas into 3 seperate Fast Attack forces or leave it is 1 Fast Attack force? Would changes would you guys make and more importantly why?

If I drop the Deffkoptas, I could go with 9 Lootas for the same price... or a truck full of Boyz (11) with a NOB with BP & PK.

Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew    Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew  Icon_minitime28th March 2011, 4:23 pm

I think the list should do fairly well. You'll just have to hit hard and fast as battle wagons are open topped and rear armor 11. I think I would split the rockets into 3 different units zipping around taking pop shots here and there. Have you ever thought about taking 3 copters with buzz saws with their scout and long movement they can dice up a lot of transport heavy armies. Which is extremely common now days. I hate gazkull. He's probably the biggest headache of a character ever. (which in turn means hes a good choice in your list! Wink ) Looks like a pretty solid list though. If you ever felt like dropping gazkull for a warboos you could make one of those nob units a troop choice. It depends on if you think you need the extra killy or more scoring though.
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew    Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew  Icon_minitime28th March 2011, 6:34 pm

I was playing a dual nob biker list and absolutely got wadded up by a list similar to this. They had three deff rolla battlewagons with two trukks behind it. They had nobz in one of em, meganobz in the second, and tanka hunters in the third. They drove towards me on turn one, on turn two they drove forward, got out, called the waagh, assaulted, and the game was over.

After that initial charge I just didn't have anything left. The guy made it to the top couple of tables for several games so if you play it right this list should do you well.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew    Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew  Icon_minitime28th March 2011, 6:50 pm

I like it. This is the list I was running prior to retiring my Ork force. I ran a Boss and Big Mek, but that KFF fails. A lot, so I don't think you're missing anything.

Tactics wise, I'll just echo everyone else: go up the guts. Sweep the leg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew    Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ork Battlewagon Road Construction Krew
Page 1 of 1