Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bsmoove's introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bsmoove
Servitor with a short circuit
bsmoove

bsmoove's introduction Empty
PostSubject: bsmoove's introduction   bsmoove's introduction Icon_minitime7th August 2009, 12:30 pm

Hello Everyone,
This is my first real experience with a Forum, so please forgive me if I'm still a bit rough around the edges. I've already tried starting a thread about finding good campaign maps, and totally botched the map I tried to attach. I've had some great tips, but hope both to expand the thread a bit, and to make the discussion more precise, once I learn how to attach images properly. I am definitely one of those people that got left behind when technological smarts was being handed out. Still, I'm learning slowly but, well, slowly.

As for the hobby, I painted a lot of GW stuff when I was much younger (late 80's) but put it aside when I went to college. I'd maybe played about five games in the years that I collected, so you could say that I was much more into the modeling end of the hobby. Then about 6 years ago (roughly) I started collecting again. This time, however, I've actually been playing the GW games. Love them.

I mostly play 40K, although I have made one or two WHFB armies (my avatar is a test model from an army I never actually finished). I also have a good deal of W+LOTR stuff, but have had some difficulty finding opponents. In 40K I have the following armies fully painted: 2500pts IG Cadian, 1000pts IG Valhallan, 3000pts Iron Warriors CSM, 1500pts Nurgle CSM, 2000pts Daemonhunters, 1500pts Tyranids, 1500pts Necron, 1500pts SM my own chapter, 750pts Orks (which I've stalled totally stalled on). Right now, I'm working on the SM Chapter and the Nurgle CSM.

I also recently joined a Blood Bowl league, which is a brilliant game if you've never tried it. The league has been absolutely fantastic. I've built a human team with "the Mighty Zug" as my primary character. The game has a great sense of humor built right into it, but is still competitive.

Apart from GW, I sometimes dabble in Axis and Allies. But rarely.

I found out about this site from reading bols, so I suppose I should give them some proper credit.
That's about all. Thanks for making this work. I've already been enjoying it tremendously.
Cheers,
Brian
Back to top Go down
uponthisfire

PostSubject: Re: bsmoove's introduction   bsmoove's introduction Icon_minitime7th August 2009, 3:18 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: bsmoove's introduction   bsmoove's introduction Icon_minitime7th August 2009, 10:23 pm

Good to have you!

Luv your avatar!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
bsmoove
bsmoove

PostSubject: Re: bsmoove's introduction   bsmoove's introduction Icon_minitime8th August 2009, 9:09 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bsmoove's introduction   bsmoove's introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bsmoove's introduction
Page 1 of 1