Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am crechum, crechum I am

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crechum
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges

I am crechum, crechum I am Empty
PostSubject: I am crechum, crechum I am   I am crechum, crechum I am Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 1:22 pm

Howdy everyone
My name is crechum, I live in LA (Lethbridge, Alberta). I also have family in Alma Arkansas. I have been playing 40k for about a year. Thus far I have collected 5000ish points of a Dark Angels successor chapter. I have also been thinking of starting a fantasy army but I an still undecided as to which one to begin start.

I look forward to discussing stuff here and getting to know everyone.
Back to top Go down
uponthisfire
Servitor with a short circuit

PostSubject: Re: I am crechum, crechum I am   I am crechum, crechum I am Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 2:55 pm

Not that I am biased, but a great Fantasy army to start would be the Dwarfs. They get overlooked, particularly by beginners, but they are great fun on the table. Plus, if you are losing you can complain in character.
Back to top Go down
Crechum

PostSubject: Re: I am crechum, crechum I am   I am crechum, crechum I am Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 3:05 pm

Lol

I've heard that once or twice. And I'm sure it helps that They come in the Battle for skull pass.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: I am crechum, crechum I am   I am crechum, crechum I am Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 5:15 pm

Lizardmen

They're resistant to psychology, can have solid shooting, magic, and close combat, and can participate strongly in movement through cav, skirmishers, and fliers.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: I am crechum, crechum I am   I am crechum, crechum I am Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 5:59 pm

Hey there, Crechum. Welcome, Welcome. I too am toying with the idea of a Fantasy army... It will probably be my post Christmas project, if I can crank out my current project by that date!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
uponthisfire

PostSubject: Re: I am crechum, crechum I am   I am crechum, crechum I am Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 6:48 pm

I wish there had been a Battle for Skull Pass when I started my Dwarfs. It is a great value and has some nice Dwarf models for the price.
Back to top Go down
Crechum

PostSubject: Re: I am crechum, crechum I am   I am crechum, crechum I am Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 8:02 pm

Ya I'm looking forward to buying it. Even if I don't go with dwarves or goblins at least I will have the rulebook
Back to top Go down
uponthisfire

PostSubject: Re: I am crechum, crechum I am   I am crechum, crechum I am Icon_minitime7th August 2009, 5:16 am

Yeah, it is a great value. If I am ever masochistic enough to start a Gobbo army, I will totally pick up a second box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am crechum, crechum I am   I am crechum, crechum I am Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am crechum, crechum I am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Introductions-
Jump to: