Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malifaux League - update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Malifaux League - update Empty
PostSubject: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 2:18 pm

I'll give it till the cut-off tonight (11pm), but as of right now I was responsible for 100% of the League games that happened this week.

If interest has already waned in this, I can just go ahead and shut it down as opposed to cluttering the forums for 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 2:29 pm

my interest hasn't waned in the least, but the league timing is inopportune (for me anyway) this past week was spent locked away in the architecture studio for our final due tuesday, and next week is thanksgiving. apologies for the inactivity
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 3:34 pm

No apology needed. Last week we had 6 people play and 1 of them announced a drop from the League. This week had 3 players and I don't track my score as i'm running the league.

Maybe I gave people 'too' much time before starting the league and interest waned.

Or maybe the reason we can't have a successful local league is the same reason our local event turnout usually caps at 5 people.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 3:47 pm

I'm usually only able to get 1 game in a week and that's on Fridays, I was busy this Friday so no game. This next week though, I should be able to grab at least 1. Unfortunately the only people I really play are you and Haren and he's dropped so still 100% you.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 3:52 pm

Welp, alright then. I'll keep it up through next week.

I'll be around next weekend if someone wants to get a post-holiday game in.
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
guyverlord3

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 8:24 pm

I still want ot play the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
sirhelnor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 7:32 pm

ok, i'm finally back in town, and would be up for arranging a game later this week, or after the castle house tournament this weekend
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 7:44 pm

I'm good for a game or two on Monday or Tuesday at CHG. Just let me know when works for you.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 10:04 pm

I went ahead and made this the drop week since there were no scores reported. Sugarking and I played, but I won't report it since we're dropping the week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux League - update   Malifaux League - update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malifaux League - update
Page 1 of 1