Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Weekend at War Pig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Big Weekend at War Pig Empty
PostSubject: Big Weekend at War Pig   Big Weekend at War Pig Icon_minitime3rd November 2010, 2:25 pm

This weekend I will be getting in some new Mailfaux box sets. The Lord Chomby Bits box will be in, as will a Lilitu and the Hooded Rider. I also ordered in most of the box sets that no one has picked up yet - McMourning, Sonnia Criid, Nicoderm, Order of the Chimera, as well as several totems, some mercanaries, and even a Killjoy and Convict Gunslinger.

I will also be getting in a restock on some really good baord games - Zooloretto, Dixit, Smallworld (with Necromancer Island Promo), Carcasonne, and Through the Desert.

Last week I was inspired by the All Flesh Must Be Eaten game, so I ordered in a core rule book as well as the One of the Living and Worlds of the Dead source books. I am really excited to get a look at these as it seemed to be a really neat system.

This weekend is also the release of the new Dark Eldar. I am planning on having three of every plastic box that is being released as well as two of each blister. I will also have four of the new Codex on hand - I will be doing 25% off the whole Dark Eldar line this weekend so be sure to stop by and check them out if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Big Weekend at War Pig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Weekend at War Pig   Big Weekend at War Pig Icon_minitime3rd November 2010, 3:09 pm

I'll be coming by on Friday around 5 or 6 I reckon...Probally will bring the Dark Eldar that I already have and try to get a game in, too
Back to top Go down

Big Weekend at War Pig
Page 1 of 1