Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rats! Rats! More Rats!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Rats! Rats! More Rats! Empty
PostSubject: Rats! Rats! More Rats!   Rats! Rats! More Rats! Icon_minitime28th October 2010, 9:39 pm

Anyone know a good rat model? Preferably 28mm scale. I thought my skaven had some as detail models, but I couldn't find any on my sprues.

I found a great set at Otherworld:
http://www.otherworld.me.uk/dvseries.html (the 21 pack)

but I don't really want to drop 60 bucks on rats since i'll probably just need 10-15.

Any other ideas? The giant rats on Reaper didn't do it for me....
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Rats! Rats! More Rats!   Rats! Rats! More Rats! Icon_minitime28th October 2010, 9:58 pm

Those rats you posted are actually about the sharpest I have seen - I am kind of poking around for some myself. About the only other rats that I have found have been from Reaper - since you aren't a fan of those that is right out.

At this point I thin I am going to use GW rats (I have quite a few left over from my Skaven) they are a bit weedy, but they will fit the bill.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Rats! Rats! More Rats!   Rats! Rats! More Rats! Icon_minitime29th October 2010, 7:14 am

Yeah, it looks like Skaven rats are it for me until I can find a better alternative. There's a guy on ebay selling the sprue rats off the plague monks for a few bucks - guess i'll start there.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Rats! Rats! More Rats!   Rats! Rats! More Rats! Icon_minitime29th October 2010, 6:24 pm

The current giant rats are not the best. I prefer the first run giant rats that actually look like giant rats and not mini-mutant ratlike things.
Keep digging on ebay, you might find some. Otherwise those other models look pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rats! Rats! More Rats!   Rats! Rats! More Rats! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rats! Rats! More Rats!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Hobby :: General Hobby and Questions-
Jump to: