Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Empty
PostSubject: Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts   Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Icon_minitime25th October 2010, 5:39 pm

For a while I was wanting to get into WHFB, but now I see it isnt going to happen. Here is a list of random things I picked up off of tournament winnings and such.

Orc and Goblin
a box of orc boys- 1 is assembled, the rest on sprue
a box of black orcs- 1 is assembled the rest on sprue
the night goblin regiment from the starter

the of course there is my brittonia stuff that was previously listed

24 Knights of the realm
1 pegasus knight
The codex

Just PM me if you want anything
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts   Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Icon_minitime26th October 2010, 9:03 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200536248603&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200536249198&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200536250196&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200536252427&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200536252893&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200536253412&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I decided to post on Ebay since there wasnt alot of interest on the forums. If you wanted anything, or want it now and decide to bid on anything, just PM me on here and we can meet up and take off the shipping costs.
Back to top Go down
Kragg
Ork Boy without teef
Ork Boy without teef
Kragg

PostSubject: Re: Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts   Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Icon_minitime26th October 2010, 10:14 pm

I was interested in the Pegasus Knight until I saw that you had no feedback.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts   Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Icon_minitime26th October 2010, 10:46 pm

I think Bdix has the highest amount of local feedback in our B/S/T repthread.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts   Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Icon_minitime27th October 2010, 1:40 am

I had to make a new ebay account because I got my old one banned for flaming a buyer who was frustrating me...long story, but it was worth it. I sold a guy a mint condition Ogre Battle for SNES at 20 dollars below its worth and he said he wanted money back because there was an indention in the sticker, which there was not as shown in the picture that I took moments before sending it off....needless to say, I dont really sell on ebay anymore which is why I tried forums first.

...just realized I made the shipping free....this is going to be bad lol
Back to top Go down
Kragg
Ork Boy without teef
Ork Boy without teef
Kragg

PostSubject: Re: Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts   Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Icon_minitime27th October 2010, 8:46 am

That was a joke. Sorry for the lack of sarcasm font.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts   Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Icon_minitime27th October 2010, 11:22 am

Yeah, I kind of figured it was...just thought it was a good time to rant again about how much I hate Ebay
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts   Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Icon_minitime31st October 2010, 10:10 pm

It all sold. I used the money to get 2 more Raiders, witches, incubi, and archon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts   Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling all my WHFB stuff- Orc and Goblin and Britts
Page 1 of 1