Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shiloh Slaughter

Go down 
+2
Fletch
ares
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

The Shiloh Slaughter Empty
PostSubject: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime5th October 2010, 5:03 pm

Just thought that I would go ahead and put a plug for our annual Indy GT Fantasy tournament 'The Shiloh Slaughter' , formerly know as Sooiepalooza. We are once again hosting the tournament and are very excited. The tournament will be January 28-30, 2011. We are once again going to be at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Fayetteville and hope to have a great tournout. I have already heard from some of the guys in LR, Springfield, and Texas saying that they are ready to rumble. We certainly hope to see you there this year. We have officially started registration this week and the rules and scoring for the tournament have been posted on our web site. Take a look and if you have any questions give me a shout. Have a great day and Happy gaming.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime18th December 2010, 3:25 pm

Just an update on our upcoming tournament. Spots are filling up, and we are hard at work on all the last minute things that have to be done. A friendly reminder that the early cutoff for registration is the end of this month. Starting January 1st the late registartion fee of $10 will apply. Also note the January 7th army list deadline. If you cannot make one of these deadlines, I need to know quickly. We will be making packets, name badges and other goodies so we need to know if you are coming and what you are brining ASAP. Even with GW changing the prize support structure on us we will be giving away door prizes and awards galore. We are also going to be having a raffle for a GW shopping spree. Come and enjoy the fun. I look forward to hearing from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime18th December 2010, 9:46 pm

Are you guys still going to run a 40k event?
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime20th December 2010, 11:16 am

Yes, we certainly are. It will be some time in the later part of June. We are trying to work out dates now with the hotel and other vendors. Also, we are waiting just a little bit to find out about the GW circuit. They have changed the way they do things and now all tournaments must apply to be included into the circuit. Our Fantasy tournament was picked up and approved, so I feel that our 40K tournament will be as well.
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime22nd December 2010, 11:36 am

Just another update from the guys here at TSE...The beer specials have once again been approved, we are just about done finalizing our prize support....some of the items include....a Realm of Battle Gameboard, a GW tool kit, Battalions, and several others including door prizes. The scenarios are almost complete and it looks like we are going to have a raffle for a GW spending spree... more details to follow. Hope to see you guys in January to enjoy in the fun.
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime26th December 2010, 12:54 pm

So this week I am going to attempt a few practices with the High Elves. I have not seen too many players talking about what to do with this army, so I am basic. A few Spear dudes, some bowmen, and lots of heavy hitters, like swordmasters and White Lions. Phoenix Guard being the mainstay unit, protecting the masses from the mayhem.

I am considering White Lion Chariots, but don't really know right now.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime26th December 2010, 4:19 pm

Playing Ashley and his forces of Chaos on Wednesday.

Most of my army is pretty much set. Trying some different things to see what works best. Gonna try a 6 man Rat Ogre unit and see if I can find something to use as my "hammer" unit. With ws3, not likely to be this unit. But Stormvermin are still expensive clanrats with no parry save and the Plague Monks aren't much help either. If the Rat Ogres don't work, may just take more units of Clanrats with weapon teams since I have about 300pts to play around with.
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime3rd January 2011, 5:41 pm

The deadline for early registration for The Shiloh Slaughter ended January 1. If any of our local guys are wanting to pay if you get in touch with me before Thursday and make arrangements, I will still let you enter at the $60.00 price. If you do not make arrangements by this Thursday, there will be no exceptions, the cost will be $70.00. Also please do not forget that your army lists are due by next Monday. Lists submitted later than that will be subject to points deductions.
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld

PostSubject: FRIDAY at TSE   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime20th January 2011, 8:26 pm

Brian says the gaming will begin about noon. Who's coming?
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime20th January 2011, 8:29 pm

Noon when? the 28th?
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime22nd January 2011, 5:01 am

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime22nd January 2011, 8:39 pm

Due to a massive rip in the vortex of space/time/the Warp, it looks like i'll be playing in the Slaughter with an army i've never even put on the table prior to this.

Who wants to grudge out this guy for max wins?

I'm stoked! Ready to get my hobby pushed in for 5 games!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shiloh Slaughter   The Shiloh Slaughter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shiloh Slaughter
Page 1 of 1